Have you got an agile story you want to share? The Agile Business Consortium are happy to work alongside you to showcase, share and promote your challenges/successes and top learning tips.
A few things you need to bear in mind before submitting.
- Before proceeding, it is imperative we have written permission from the subject of the case study before we can move forwards. Download permission form.
- Please contact Emily Ruffle, email@example.com to run through the outline of your case study, highlighting key topic area, challenges and outcome. Why / how will others benefit from
the case study?
- Case study template – can be provided to help structure your case study
- Refer to our published case studies for examples (www.agilebusiness.org/page/casestudies)
- Logos will be added to the front of the case study but any marketing or promotional information will sit on the last page. We aim to create a diverse and agnostic library of case studies, therefore those with a heavy promotional focus will
not be accepted.
- The final shape and content of case studies will be determined by the Consortium as editor
- Word count - All case studies are limited to 1,500 words each, and must fit the template we have developed
- Writing style - Third person. We will use the subject’s own words where possible
- Aim to include a minimum of 3 statistics/quantifications
- Aim to identify a minimum of 2 and up to four images to include (description if not actual image)
- Aim to include a minimum of 2 pull-quotes