Be part of the action when your organisation supports an award. This is a great opportunity to align your brand with excellence for a selected award category. We’re looking for organisations whose values are aligned with the awards category they’re supporting. We’re looking for your support to advance business agility worldwide, by highlighting examples of excellence. Supporting an award isn’t a commercial relationship, but it is a commitment to get involved.
Be part of the action during the Agile Business Awards process and at the Agile Business Conference when your organisation supports an award category. This is a great opportunity to align your brand with excellence in a specific area. We’re looking for organisations whose values are aligned with the awards category they’re supporting. Your support will help to advance business agility worldwide, by highlighting excellence across business agility.
We are accepting supporting organisations on a ‘payment in kind’ basis. We are asking for your commitment to get involved and support these Awards and the Conference that results, so we can advance business agility worldwide.
We will showcase your logo, your organisation’s profile, and your bios. There will be opportunities for you to get involved in interviews, blogs and more.
Network with the other supporters and be part of the Business Agility Awards and Conference community, join the regular check-in calls, and access early insights
As a not-for-profit professional body, our aim is to advance business agility worldwide. For this reason, supporting is not about paying money, but is a commitment to get involved and support. We are looking for our supporters to make a positive contribution to the creation of a successful awards process and an Agile Business Conference that celebrates the achievement of the organisations selected.
We are asking supporters to support the awards, not only by attending the conference but in the following ways: (Please select 3 or more when applying)
- Encourage your network to attend the Agile Business Conference
- Support social posts for the hashtag #agilebusinessawards
- Create your own social posts in support of the awards and the conference
- Write/contribute a thought leader blog
- Take part in an Interview/Podcast
- Provide a 1 minute/30sec video clip on why these awards are important for advancing business agility worldwide
- Become a reviewer
- Offer to host sessions at the Conference (hosts will be selected according to experience and availability of spaces. There is no guarantee all supporters will host sessions.)
What details do supporters need to provide?
- Organisation name
- 50 word organisation description
- Main contact name and email
- Web URL
- Social tags & handles
- Your logo will appear on the landing page for the award category you’re supporting
- You will have a 50 word company profile on our website as an awards supporter
- You will be mentioned in social media as a supporter
- You may have the opportunity to take part as a session host in the Agile Business Conference itself (should you wish to do so)
Register your interest and we’ll be sure to send you updates.
Due to the potential conflict of interest, you would not be able to support an award you have applied for.