Check out our FAQs for quick answers, but if your question isn't there, please contact us using the form below.
To apply for professional status and join our community of professionals, you need to complete our online assessment form.
For more information on the process or to choose to start your application click here.
Our online assessment is based on our Professional Competency framework which you can use to identify your level.
We will ask your suggested level to give us a baseline, our assessment process and post assessment report will reveal your true competency with feedback and suggestion for how to further progress.
If you want to advance your level, we suggest following the suggested development advice provided in the post-assessment report.
If, post assessment, you are not happy with its outcome, please let us know, and working with the Assessor team we will investigate further. Please email [email protected]
Your professional status is valid for two years, after this, you can decide whether you wish to renew or not. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for the professional assessment.
As a professional body focused on supporting through collaboration, we welcome new partners.
- If you’re providing consultancy and training in the agility domain, you may wish to become an Accredited Delivery Partner.
- If you’re a community wishing to connect your members into the benefits of the professional body, you may wish to join us as a Strategic Partner.
- If you’re an organisation focusing on agility and agile ways of working, you can align with the professional body through our Allied Organisation relationship.
All of our handbooks and pocketbooks can be found on our webshop.
You can purchase physical copies of our books, as well as digital versions.
- Orders made before 3pm GMT are sent the same working day.
- Physical handbooks are sent using DHL next-day delivery – please allow a minimum of 3 working days before contacting us.
- Digital editions are sent out via email during our working hours. If you have purchased your eBook outside of these hours, it will be sent to you the following working day.
We cannot process refunds for digital editions of our books once they have been sent out, as these are unreturnable. For physical handbooks, please see our refunds and return policy for more information.
If you have entered incorrect details at any point in your order, please get in touch with us at [email protected] with your order number and the correct information.
For more information about the AgilePM exams, please see APMG’s FAQ section.
For more information about re-sitting AgilePM exams, please see APMG’s FAQ section.
No, however, attending an accredited training course is recommended.
Individuals also have the option of self-study to prepare for the examinations. APMG-International administers online exam sessions, allowing those who self-study to sit an online exam from the comfort of their home or office.