Being a volunteer reviewer for the Agile Business Awards is a great opportunity to make a positive contribution to advancing business agility.
You can raise your professional profile and make a positive contribution to advancing business agility. You will have loads of learnings on offer both from the entries themselves and the discussions with others on the reviewing panel.
- You may have the opportunity to host sessions during the live event should you wish too
- Connect with other industry experts to review these outstanding applications
- Learn firsthand and hear agile success stories
- Be appreciated and acknowledged as an Agile Business Awards 2024 reviewer
- Opportunity to join and start Special interest groups
- Receive Credly badge to support your CV and profile
Commitment from us
- Help you as best as we can on how to do scoring (webinar w/c 27th November)
- Provide easy-to-use informative formats
- Be available, approachable, and communicative 😊
- Provide you with information as early as possible
- Publish your name as one of the reviewers on the website – after the application deadline
Commitment from you
- Review each application without bias
- Evaluate content and evidence as per guidance offered
- Declare any relationships held that may preclude your evaluation of an entry
- Attend the webinar (w/c 27th November) or watch the recording
- Support and positively represent the brand of the Agile Business Awards at all times
- Pass back to the Agile Business Consortium any relevant feedback pertaining to the awards event or the awards process
Enquire to Become a Reviewer
You can raise your professional profile and gain recognition for making a positive contribution to advancing business agility. Be part of the growing community of Business Agility experts. There will be a whole host of learnings on offer, both from the entries themselves and the discussions with others on the review panel. You may also have the opportunity to host sessions during the live event, should you wish to.
As the professional body for business agility, we know it’s not all about qualifications! As a reviewer, it’s important you have good experience in the category you’re looking to review and a deep understanding of agile and business agility.
No. Due to conflict of interest, you are unable to both apply and review.
Before receiving applications for review, you will be sent a list of applicant organisation names. This is so that no reviewer will evaluate entries from organisations with whom they have, or have had, a relationship. Please let us know if this applies once you have received this list.
Register here and we’ll be sure to send you updates.
You will find out whether you are a successful reviewer when we have finalised the review panels. Please note, if you are not successful there will be other ways you can contribute to the awards and conference.
Dates to be aware of:
- 27th November – Webinar for all reviewers on the evaluation process for applications
- 4th December 22:00 GMT/UTC – Deadline for Awards applications Before receiving applications for review, you will be sent a list of applicant organisation names. This is so that no reviewer will evaluate entries from organisations with whom they have a relationship or potential conflict. Please let us know if this applies once you have received that list.
- 6th December – Before receiving applications for review, you will be sent a list of applicant organisation names. This is so that no reviewer will evaluate entries from organisations with whom they have a relationship or potential conflict. Please let us know if this applies once you have received that list. At this point, you will be asked to confirm you have no relationship with the applicants you are going to review.
- 8th December – Date by which applications will be sent to you for review
- 19th January 2024 22:00 GMT/UTC – Deadline for application reviews
- 23rd/24th January TBC – Balancing reviewer panels per category
- 29th January – Organisations will be informed whether they have been selected for awards and are invited to speak at the Awards Conference
- 6th February – Public announcement of selected organisations for each category i.e., those that will be invited to present at the Awards Conference
- 17-18th April – Agile Business Awards Conference
Reviewers will have 6 weeks to review. Note: dates may be open to minor changes, the period of December 8th – January 19th is fixed and will need the reviewer to be available for doing the review.
We strive for a maximum of 2 applications per reviewer. This will depend on the number of applications we receive and the number of reviewers we have on the review panel. Please be assured that our goal is for each reviewer not to be overloaded!
This will vary by application - we suggest to allow 8 hours of concentrated work and writing up of notes per application.
There will be two reviewer check-ins: Monday 18th September and 23rd October 2023 These sessions are optional to meet other reviewers, ask any questions about the process and guidance criteria.
Reviewer Training Webinar: Monday 27th November! Weekly check-ins will be scheduled during the review period: 8th December - 19th January 2024
Reviewers will receive their Credly badge after the review process. The Credly badge is only given to those reviewers who have participated in the Awards review process. Sharing the badge on LinkedIn can support your CV and profile.