What is Business Agility Thought Leader?
A unique way for thought leaders and experts to influence the field of business agility. It is an evidence-based way to prove your extensive knowledge, experience, and practice across a number of competencies. It is also a way to showcase your original thoughts and impact across a range of business agility topics. Your employer, future employer or clients will know you have a great deal of practical experience of working in a range of complex situations, can consistently deliver value and can help develop others to do the same.
At this level you will be a thought leader in the application of business agility within your own field, and a recognised member of the wider agile community. You will be an established senior professional known for promoting business agility in organisations. You will have the ability to critically analyse, interpret and evaluate complex information, concepts and theories related to business agility to produce modified conceptions and you will be able to communicate this information effectively.
Who is Business Agility Thought Leader for?
- Experienced, senior practitioners working in an organisation of any size, or in any sector, or industry
- Experienced, senior practitioners who can showcase a growing range of good practice and delivery in agility of thinking and working
- Experienced, senior practitioners who are working across multiple teams, functions, or organisations to evidence their growing leadership skills and positive impact in a variety of scenarios
- Experienced, senior practitioners who demonstrate influence in the wider business agility community
Why is Business Agility Thought Leader important to you?
- It proves to your employer, potential employer, or clients that you can deliver excellent organisation-wide results in difficult environments and have the ability to develop others. You can showcase your own wide-ranging practical experience and knowledge of business agility, using your training, coaching, and leadership skills to ensure others also understand and are part of the journey
- It connects you to a support network of like-minded professionals where you can innovate and lead to help advance the field of business agility
- It gives you visibility, recognition, and credibility as a valuable and influential professional in the field of business agility
Achieving this competency level will allow you to:
- Promote the application of generic and specific bodies of knowledge related to business agility
- Develop business knowledge of the activities and practices within organisations and those of suppliers, partners, competitors and clients
- Critically analyse, interpret and evaluate complex information, concepts and theories related to business agility
- Perform highly complex work activities covering the technical, financial and quality aspects of business agility
- Develop advanced cognitive and practical skills to address problems in an agile way where there is limited definition and many interacting factors are involved
- Inspire the organisation with respect to business agility and influence developments within the industry at the highest levels
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation, and ethical thinking in applying agile solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholders
- Lead on the formulation and implementation of strategy associated with business agility
- Make decisions critical to organisations success
- Demonstrate good intellect, emotional awareness, energy and an agile growth mindset
What do you need to do?
To be recognised at this level , you will need to be able to provide evidence of practice across the Thought Leader competencies. The application process has two-parts:
- Part 1, you are asked to reflect on your own practice to include your beliefs and feelings and identification of issues and challenges, including the impact on outcomes and people, and what you have learnt.
- Part 2, following successful completion of Part 1, you will be asked to attend an online interview to explore your practical experience, application of that experience and how you help develop others and influence the wider agile community.
Please remember that maintaining your professional status includes following our Continuing Professional Development Process.
Ready? What next?
Start the application process. You’ll be asked a number of questions about your knowledge, practice, and experience so far. Your answers will be used to indicate your current professional level.
Once you start your application, you have 14 days to complete the process. If you don’t submit before the deadline, you’ll need to restart the process. You’ll need to do the following to successfully complete your application:
Complete the payment process
Create an account with your name and email address
Provide information about your business agility knowledge, your experience of working in an agile way, and what you have learnt
Once your application has been assessed, we will contact you.