In February 2021, we supported the Agile20Reflect Festival!
At the annual free Agile Festival, the Consortium hosted a selection of sessions.
Aga Gajownik reflects on and explores the effects of Agile in Education, the progress made, the value and benefits gained and what the future holds for Generation Agile.
In this short, but no less exciting session you will learn insights around:
- the importance of creating agile professionals
- working with young people and communities new to agile
- changes in attitudes and mindsets in 2020
- agile responses to our fast changing world
- case studies in education and business from Islington Council & ING
- how you can get involved