What is Business Agility Thought leader?
A unique way for thought leaders and experts to influence the field of business agility. It is an evidence-based way to prove your extensive knowledge, experience, and practice across a number of competencies. It is also a way to showcase your original thoughts and impact across a range of business agility topics. Your employer, future employer or clients will know you have a great deal of practical experience of working in a range of complex situations, can consistently deliver value and can help develop others to do the same.
At this level you will be a thought leader in the application of business agility to your own field, and a recognised member of the wider community. You will be an established senior professional known for promoting business agility in organisations and beyond. You will have the ability to critically analyse, interpret and evaluate complex information, concepts and theories related to business agility to produce modified conceptions.
Who is Business Agility Thought leader for?
- Experienced, senior practitioners working in an organisation of any size, sector, or industry
- Experienced, senior practitioners who can showcase a growing range of good practice and delivery in agility of thinking and working
- Experienced, senior practitioners who are working across multiple teams and want to evidence their growing leadership skills and positive impact across organisations
- Experienced, senior practitioners who demonstrate their training and coaching abilities
Why gain recognition at Business Agility Thought leader?
1) It proves to your employer, potential employer, or clients that you can deliver excellent organisational wide results in difficult environments and have the ability to develop others. You can showcase your own wide-ranging practical experience and knowledge of business agility, using your training and/or coaching skills to ensure others understand and are part of the journey.
2) It connects you to a support network of like-minded professionals where you can innovate and lead to help advance the field of business agility.
3) It gives you visibility, recognition, and credibility as a valuable and influential professional in the field of business agility.
Achieving this competency level will allow you to:
- Promote the application of generic and specific bodies of knowledge related to business agility
- Develop business knowledge of the activities and practices within organisations, suppliers, partners, competitors and clients
- Critically analyse, interpret and evaluate complex information, concepts and theories related to business agility
- Perform highly complex work activities covering technical, financial and quality aspects of business agility
- Develop advanced cognitive and practical skills to address problems in an agile way that have limited definition and involve many interacting factors
How do I gain recognition?
To be recognised at this level by the Agile Business Consortium, you will need to demonstrate your abilities, innovation, and original thoughts across the range of competencies at this level, via a portfolio of evidence and supported by an oral examination. For more details, contact us.
1. Subscribe as a Professional Member
Welcome to pending Professional Membership, with access to Professional-level benefits for a limited time. You must complete your application for Business Agility Professional Level within 28 days, or you will be reverted to Associate Membership.
2. Apply by completing your professional application and interview
Complete the professional application form where you will need to demonstrate your abilities, innovation, and original thoughts across the range of competencies at this level, via a portfolio of evidence and supported by an oral examination.
Please contact us if you would like some informal guidance about how best to do this in your personal circumstances.
3. Get approved and receive digital verification of Business Agility Thought Leader
Once your application is approved you will receive a digital verification of Business Agility Thought Leader that you can share. You will also now receive full access to the benefits of Professional Membership.