What is Business Agility Professional Level 3?
An evidence-based way to prove your extensive knowledge, experience, and practice across a number of competencies. Your employer or future employer will know you have a great deal of practical experience of working in a range of complex situations and can consistently deliver value.
At this level, you will have started to build substantial experience in the application of Business Agility to your field of work. You will be forming Agile teams and helping to sustain Business Agility in the workplace. You will have factual, procedural, and theoretical knowledge and understanding of Business Agility and its application by addressing agile problems that while defined, may be complex and non-routine.
Who is Business Agility Professional Level 3 for?
- Experienced practitioners working in an organisation of any size, sector, or industry
- Experienced practitioners who can showcase a growing range of good practice and delivery in agility of thinking and working
- Experienced practitioners who are working across multiple teams and want to evidence their growing leadership skills
Why gain recognition at Business Agility Professional Level 3?
1) It proves to your employer or potential employer that you can deliver excellent results in difficult environments. You can showcase your wide-ranging practical experience and knowledge of business agility.
2) It connects you to a support network of like-minded professionals where your influence and sharing of experiences will help advance the field of business agility.
3) It gives you the recognition and credibility as a professional in the field of business agility.
Achieving this competency level will allow you to:
- Show factual, procedural, and theoretical knowledge, understanding and application of business agility
- Address complex, non-routine problems
- Use discretion in identifying and responding to complex issues
- Can timebox and prioritise your own work and that of others
- Work and foster general levels of empowerment within a particular scenario
- Identify and negotiate own development opportunities in business agility
- Reflect critically on personal engagement with business agility
How do I gain recognition?
To be recognised at this level by the Agile Business Consortium, you will need to be able to provide evidence of practice across the Level 3 competencies. You will need to submit a 1000 word synopsis for examination by the Consortium Assessment Panel. If the synopsis is accepted, you will be invited to an online interview.
In order to move on from Level 3 to Business Agility Catalyst, you will be a skilled and experience practitioner who has specialised in an area such as Leadership, Coaching or Training, building your agile portfolio and demonstrating higher levels of responsibility. Please remember that maintaining your membership includes following the Agile Business Consortium’s Continuing Professional Development Policy.
I'm ready! What do I do?
1. Subscribe as a Professional Member
Welcome to pending Professional Membership, with access to Professional-level benefits for a limited time. You must complete your application for a Business Agility Professional Level within 28 days, or you will be reverted to Associate Membership.
2. Apply by completing your professional application and interview
Complete the professional application form where you will need to provide a 1000 word synopsis for examination by the Consortium Assessment Panel. If the synopsis is accepted, you will be invited to an online interview as a part of your examination.
Please contact us if you would like some informal guidance about how best to do this in your personal circumstances.
3. Get approved and receive digital verification of Business Agility Professional Level 3
Once your application is approved you will receive a digital verification of Business Agility Professional Level 3 that you can share. You will also now receive full access to the benefits of Professional Membership.