What is Business Agility Professional Level 2?
An evidence-based way to prove your knowledge, experience, and practice across a number of competencies. Your employer or future employer will know you have practical experience of working in a range of complex situations and can deliver value.
At this level you will be taking more confident steps in your professional journey. You may be a first-time team leader or similar, or someone taking a new position of responsibility in an agile team. You will have basic knowledge and understanding of facts, procedures and ideas related to Business Agility. You will be able to reinforce your knowledge by applying it to straightforward problems.
Who is Business Agility Professional Level 2 for?
- Practitioners working in an organisation of any size, sector, or industry
- Practitioners who are gaining confidence in agility of thinking and working
- Practitioners moving into team leadership roles
Why gain recognition at Business Agility Professional Level 2?
1) It proves to your employer or potential employer that you have good team-based experience of working in an agile environment showcasing your practical experience as well as knowledge of business agility.
2) It connects you to a support network of like-minded professionals where you can share your experiences and learn from others.
3) It gives you everything you need to continually improve and grow as an individual with ongoing evidence of your professionalism.
Achieving this competency level will allow you to:
- Show understanding of a range of facts, procedures and ideas related to business agility
- Apply generic agile knowledge to solve straightforward problems
- Contribute to route issue resolution using agile techniques
- Plan, schedule and monitor work in an agile environment
- Use basic agile frameworks, tools, and processes
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with customers, suppliers and partners
- Timebox and prioritise your work competently
- Identify your own development opportunities in business agility
How do I gain recognition?
To be recognised at this level by the Agile Business Consortium, you will need to be able to provide evidence of practice across the Level 2 competencies. For example, as part of your personal development you will submit a 1000 word reflective commentary on your own practice to include how you have increased your business agility knowledge, how you use agile techniques in your work to improve team performance and consider the challenges of collaborating with many stakeholders.
In order to move on from Level 2 to Level 3 you would have considerable experience working in various teams across a range of complex situations to build your Agile team leadership experience. Please remember that maintaining your membership includes following the Agile Business Consortium's Continuing Professional Development Policy.
1. Subscribe as a Professional Member
Welcome to pending Professional Membership, with access to Professional-level benefits for a limited time. You must complete your application for a Business Agility Professional Level within 28 days, or you will be reverted to Associate Membership.
2. Apply by completing your professional application
Complete the professional application form where you will need to provide a 1000 word reflective commentary on your own practice to include how you have increase your business agility knowledge, how you use your agile techniques in your work to improve team performance, and consider the challenges of collaborating with many stakeholders.
Here you can view an example Professional Level 2 self-reflective commentary.
Please contact us if you would like some informal guidance about how best to do this in your personal circumstances.
3. Get approved and receive digital verification of Business Agility Professional Level 2
Once your application is approved, you will receive a digital verification of your Business Agility Professional Level 2 that you can share. You will also now receive full access to the benefits of Professional Membership.