The Community of Business Agility Practice is a place where organisations can come together to share knowledge and experience, with the goal of increasing agility across all aspects of their business.
Being part of the Community of Business Agility Practice offers:
- A chance to share and learn from those in similar and different industries
- New perspectives on familiar challenges
- Early access to new tools and resources such as the Business Agility Toolkit
- Powerful peer-to-peer learning and reflection
- Reciprocal coaching and mentoring
- A voice to help shape the future of business agility
- An environment exclusively for 'beneficiary organisations'*
You do not need to be a member of the Agile Business Consortium to join this group, although additional benefits will apply.
*Please note: this Community of Practice is not available to organisations supplying Agile services or support.
Interested in becoming part of the community?