Master the art of MoSCoW prioritisation to protect the quality of what you deliver
An essential part of working in an Agile way is the ability to prioritise. This enables a team to protect quality and to hit a deadline. However, there is more than one way to do this and one of the most powerful techniques is only used by a small percentage of the Agile community.
The approach in question is the MoSCoW technique.
This webinar looks at prioritisation techniques in general but MoSCoW in particular and it also covers:
- Why do we need to prioritise?
- Why would you want to use a different technique to 1,2,3,....n?
- Why do you often complete a ‘Could Have’ before a ‘Must Have’?
- How do you deal with the feeling that ‘everything is a Must’?
- How do manage business/customer expectations more effectively with MoSCoW?
- What is the difference between a ‘Should Have’ and a ‘Could Have’?
DSDM sees MoSCoW as a very powerful Agile tool that helps you get more from your project management and product delivery. If you want to understand how it really works and how to identify the ‘eureka’ moment when everyone gets it, you can view our webinar below.