The Agile Business Consortium and APMG International have teamed up to offer individuals passing AgilePM®, AgileBA®, AgileDS™ and AgilePgM™ one free year of Consortium membership.
So, what does your Qualifying Membership entitle you to?
- Belonging to an organisation at the forefront of Agile development
- Free Member Training Days
- Member-only business agility webinars
- 40% discount on all items in our webshop and 40% on Agile Business Conference tickets
- Access to member-only content
- Access to the latest Agile Project Management templates
- Access to online pocket books
Sounds great. How do I claim my membership?
Protection of your personal data is important to us, so candidates must give permission to APMG to share their information with us in order to initiate membership. The process is as follows:
- Qualifying individuals will be asked to complete a short online form to accept their free membership.
- Please ensure you tick the box to confirm you are happy for APMG to pass over your details, otherwise we are unable to send your activation code.
- The Consortium will send an automated email to each person containing instructions for activating their membership.
- Enjoy one year of member benefits
If you think you should have received an email, but haven’t had anything come through, please check your spam/junk folders for any emails from APMG or the Agile Business Consortium.
Eligible candidates will receive an email from the Consortium with a link for activation. Memberships must be activated within three months of receipt of this email. Membership will be valid for one year from the date of activation (not the date of your exam). Please note this process can take up to six weeks.
In addition to the T&C’s on our website www.agilebusiness.org, this offer does not apply to current or past members of the Agile Business Consortium.