What is Agile Business Professional Level 4?
An evidence-based way to prove your extensive knowledge, experience, and practice across a number of competencies. It is also a way to showcase your abilities in the development and support of others. Your employer, future employer or possible clients will know you have a great deal of practical experience of working in a range of complex situations, can consistently deliver value and develop others to do the same.
At this level, your expertise in Business Agility will be recognised by those around you in a working environment. You may be a senior manager leading groups of teams within an organisation or working to specialise in the training or coaching of others. You will be able to apply your knowledge effectively in unfamiliar situations in the context of Business Agility and understand different perspectives and frameworks related to Business Agility and the reasoning behind them. You will be able to demonstrate that you can successfully pass on this knowledge and understanding to others.
Who is Agile Business Professional Level 4 for?
- Experienced practitioners working in an organisation of any size, sector, or industry.
- Experienced practitioners who can showcase a growing range of good practice and delivery in agility of thinking and working.
- Experienced practitioners who are working across multiple teams and want to evidence their growing leadership skills.
- Experienced practitioners who demonstrate their training and coaching abilities.
Why gain recognition at Agile Business Professional Level 4?
1) It proves to your employer, potential employer, or clients that you can deliver excellent results in difficult environments and have the ability to develop others. You can showcase your own wide-ranging practical experience and knowledge of business agility, using your training and/or coaching skills to ensure others also understand.
2) It connects you to a support network of like-minded professionals where you can develop your thought-leadership skills to help advance the field of business agility.
3) It gives you the visibility, recognition, and credibility as a valuable professional in the field of business agility.
Achieving this competency level will allow you to:
- Apply knowledge effectively in unfamiliar situations relating to business agility.
- Understand different perspectives and frameworks relating to business agility including the rationale behind them.
- Coach and/or train agile frameworks in context.
- Perform an extensive range and variety of complex technical and/or professional work.
- Undertake work which requires the application of fundamental principles related to business agility in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts.
- Select appropriately from agile principles, frameworks and tools.
- Review and reflect on how effective agile approaches and actions have been.
- Build and develop effective teams, working in an agile environment.
- Maintain an awareness of developing agile practices and their application and take responsibility for driving your own development.
How do I gain recognition?
To be recognised at this level by the Agile Business Consortium, you will need to provide evidence of how your practice meets the full range of Level 4 competencies together with your experience of developing and supporting others. You will need to submit a portfolio for examination by the Consortium Assessment Panel and if it is accepted, you will be invited to an online interview.
To move on from Level 4 to Level 5, a practitioner should focus on their own original thought and the application of their experience with respect to developing business agility in your own field and/or organisation. Please remember that maintaining your membership includes following the Agile Business Consortium’s Continuing Professional Development Policy.
1. Subscribe as a Professional Member
Welcome to pending Professional Membership, with access to Professional-level benefits for a limited time. You must complete your application for a Business Agility Professional Level within 28 days, or you will be reverted to Associate Membership.
2. Apply by completing your professional application and interview
Complete the professional application form where you will need to submit a portfolio for examination by the Consortium Assessment Panel and if it is accepted, you will be invited to an online interview.
Please contact us if you would like some informal guidance about how best to do this in your personal circumstances.
3. Get approved and receive digital verification of Agile Business Professional Level 4
Once your application is approved you will receive a digital verification of Agile Business Professional Level 4 that you can share. You will also now receive full access to the benefits of Professional Membership.