Your membership is changing
30 April 2018
At the Agile Business Consortium, we strive to do the best for our members. So, we’ve reviewed our current membership structure and are making our offering simpler and increasing the value of benefits we provide to our members.
The new membership structure will be implemented on 1 May 2018.
- The Community Member types will be removed, and all current Community Members will be converted to Full Members at no additional cost for their remaining membership period
- All Full Members have voting rights at Consortium General Meetings etc.
- Full details of the new renewal rates can be found in the table below
- Discounts in the Consortium online shop, for exams and the Agile Business Conference have been increased to 40%
- Throughout 2018 we will be introducing additional member benefits
- The categories of Academic and Charitable Member will be combined
- We will be introducing a new Student Member level, which will allow any student access to all the online benefits of Consortium membership and Member Training Days for £10 per year - this is not a Full Membership
How will these changes be implemented?
When the new membership comes into force:
- All current Community Memberships will be converted on 1 May 2018 to the equivalent Full Membership with voting rights
- All current Full Members will have access to new benefits as they are introduced
- When current Community Members are due to renew, they'll be offered the new Full Membership at a reduced rate for their next full year of membership. This offer will run until 31 December 2018. From 1 January 2019 the new membership rates will be implemented for all renewals
New renewal rates