Members: Request a free workshop for your company
01 August 2019
Posted by: Tamsin Fox-Davies
Would you like to involve your colleagues in conversations about business agility? Let us know, and we’ll come to you.
As part of our commitment to helping you grow the awareness of business agility within your organisation, we’re offering you the opportunity to host a short interactive session for your colleagues at your offices.
We’ll come to you for a session of up to two hours and introduce agile and business agility in an accessible way.
Whether your colleagues are entirely new to agile, been working with agile techniques for some time, or a mix of both, these sessions are designed to open up the conversation and help your organisation take the next step on the route to agility.
Our sessions are interactive and involve:
- An explanation of agile terms and approaches
- Overview of the benefits of business agility
- Useful strategies that you and your colleagues can implement in your everyday work
- Exploring and dispelling agile myths
- Familiarisation with free tools and resources from the Consortium
- An introduction to agile qualifications
- Open facilitated discussion
- Handy physical resources for participants to leave with
Feedback from previous member workshops:
Feedback from previous member workshops has been very positive. Some highlights from the most recent event:
- Rated 4.4/5.0 for usefulness
- Rated 4.1/5.5 for explanation of agile tools
- 90% wanted to learn more
- 80% said they’d tell colleagues about the resources offered by the Consortium
- When asked to select one description of the workshop style, 60% said it was engaging and 30% said it used interesting examples
What we need from you:
These sessions are free of charge and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. To make the workshop effective, we require:
- A room that will hold all participants that is quiet enough for discussions to happen
- A minimum of ten people present in the room (not just registered to attend)
- A projector and screen/white wall (a flipchart is a bonus)
- A cup of tea, as presenting and facilitating discussions is thirsty work
If you are outside the UK, we’re still willing to come to you if it’s practical for us to do so. We may ask for a contribution to travel costs depending on your location.
Want to apply for a session? Complete this short form.