Whether you are an individual, SME, charity or even a large organisation you can instantly benefit from becoming an Agile Business Consortium Member, gaining access to well over a decade of Agile experience. From as little as £10 (excluding VAT) a year you can access a range of benefits including Member Days where Consortium Members are able to get together and enjoy a free day of workshops, interactive sessions and free consulting.
If you are registering because your organisation is a Member of Agile Business Consortium click here
Membership benefits include:
- Free access to the latest Templates
- Free DSDM Agile Project Framework Handbook (excl. Student and Qualifying membership)
- Free Pocketbooks: DSDM Agile Project Framework, Agile Project Management and Scrum and the Agile PMO (excl. Student and Qualifying membership)
- Free access to view Pocketbooks online
- 40% discount on items in the webshop and on DSDM examinations run through the Consortium
- Free access to Member Training Days
- 40% discount on general events such as the Agile Business Conference
- Discounts on some events run by partner organisations
- Voting rights (excl. Student and Qualifying membership)
If you are renewing your membership you will receive an AgilePM v2 Handbook, with AgilePM v2, Estimating in Agile, and DSDM and UX Design Pocket Books in replacement of the handbook and pocket books supplied with your previous membership.
Membership provides you with access to a broad spectrum of real-world Agile knowledge and helps improve your understanding, skills and experience of all things Agile!
Prices exclude VAT.
StudentStudent ID Required
Small Business< 100 Employees
Large Business> 100 Employees
Charity and Education
Membership application payment is easy and secure using our PayPal checkout.
You do not need a PayPal account to use our checkout.
The Agile Business Consortium and APMG International have teamed up to offer individuals passing AgilePM, AgileBA and AgilePgM one free year of Consortium membership.