Webinar: All About MoSCoW
Time: 11:00 - 12:00
Duration: 1 Hour
The Agile Business Consortium sees MoSCoW as a very powerful Agile tool that helps you get more from your project management and product delivery. If you want to understand how it really works and how to identify the ‘eureka’ moment when everyone gets it, please join us for this webinar where Andrew Craddock, Consortium Director, will take us back to basics and explain the rules. We will look at the real power of the technique and, through that, the ‘easy sell’ to business and project participants alike.
This webinar looks at prioritisation techniques in general but MoSCoW in particular and it also covers:
- Why do we need to prioritise?
- Why would you want to use a different technique to 1,2,3,....?
- Is it OK to complete a ‘Could Have’ before a ‘Must Have’?
- How do you deal with the feeling that ‘everything is a Must’?
- What is the difference between a ‘Should Have’ and a ‘Could Have’?
- How to manage business/customer expectations more effectively with MoSCoW?