Find out how OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) provide an exceptionally effective means to help your organisation realise its strategic objectives and discover the key components of an effective strategy process.
The ability to sense, adapt, and pivot to ensure corporate adaptability, competitiveness and resilience is the highest critical capability for business agility, and one of the most challenging to achieve. It is also one of the most misunderstood.
We’ll discuss the key functions and components of an effective strategy process, discuss why organisations have such a terrible track record delivering strategic initiatives and realising strategic objectives, and explore how OKRs provide an exceptionally effective means to help your organization realize its strategic objectives. We’ll discuss some of the critical elements of an effective OKR programme, some do’s and don’ts, examples of good and bad OKR usage.
Learning Outcomes for Individuals:
- Appreciate the context for OKRs and their power to deliver strategy
- Understand the key components of an effective strategy process
- Find out why organisations often fail to close the strategy-delivery gap
- Identify the key elements of an effective OKR programme
- Confidently recognise good OKR practices
Learning Outcomes for Organisations:
- Identify critical functions and components of an effective strategy process
- Explore the pitfalls organisations so often fall into
- Understand how to use OKRs to realise strategic goals
- Take away examples of good and bad OKR usage to share
- Check the critical elements of an effective OKR programme
Note for Professional Members and Corporates
Whilst this event is open to Associates, Professional members, and our Corporates, there will be a private 30-minute Q&A for "Professionals and Corporates only" after the main event.
Level: 2 - 3